Working for James Blake Associates
If you are looking for a new challenge, James Blake Associates offers the ideal environment to realise your career and life goals.
For details of our current vacancies, please click here.
30 years in the industry has established James Blake Associates as prominent, trusted, and highly respected consultants to the development world. With our recruitment we are able to offer staff an exciting and secure working future.
The nature of our work is wide and varied, consisting of prestigious central London sites, large-scale urban extensions, sweeps of ecological parkland, and aspirational school landscapes.
We do things differently at James Blake Associates.
- We have a clear vision and mission to which all agree, share and believe in.
- We have a strong team ethic with a focus on professional development, mentoring, and support, with some fun thrown into the mix too!
- We strive to build solid and lasting relationships with clients, co-consultants and contractors.
- We believe in a collaborative approach which fosters ideas, creativity, and innovative solutions.
- The office is located in the beautiful Suffolk countryside, in the centre of Lavenham. This offers a tranquil and picturesque base which is close to Cambridge, London, and the rest of the South East.
- We understand that training is vital in creating a team of confident professionals and so we provide weekly skills training.
- We actively help team members to achieve professional status or equivalent nationally recognised qualifications – whether licenses, charterships or certificates of competence.
- We offer a generous remuneration package to reflect skills, responsibility and expertise, with healthcare for senior staff.
- We place importance on your wellbeing and provide fruit to keep you healthy all year round, as well as encouraging an active lifestyle.
- We are signed up to Perkbox (an employee perk scheme), local deals, and subsidised gym membership.
- We insist you have a day off on your birthday!
We are a company that genuinely works at promoting the green agenda. We have ambitious plans for our future growth, exciting ideas, and a true thirst for creativity. Join us, and let’s make that difference.
JBA Equality Policy http://www.jba-landmarc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/JBA-Equality-Policy.pdf