Employment opportunities with James Blake Associates
James Blake Associates offers the ideal environment to realise your career goals.
30 years in the industry has established James Blake Associates as prominent, trusted, and highly respected. The nature of our work is wide and varied, consisting of prestigious central London sites, large-scale urban extensions, sweeps of ecological parkland, and inspiring open spaces.
At James Blake Associates:
- We have a strong team ethic with a focus on professional development, mentoring, and support, with some fun thrown into the mix too!
- We build solid and lasting relationships with clients, co-consultants and contractors.
- We believe in a collaborative approach which nurtures ideas, creativity, and innovative solutions.
- The office is located in the beautiful Suffolk countryside, in the centre of Lavenham. This offers a tranquil and picturesque base which is close to Cambridge and London.
- We understand that training is vital in creating a team of confident professionals and so we provide CPD and weekly skills training.
- We help team members achieve professional status or equivalent nationally recognised qualifications – licenses, charterships or certificates of competence.
- We offer a generous remuneration package to reflect skills, responsibility and expertise, with healthcare for senior staff.
- We consider applications for flexible working options.
If what we do aligns with your goals, and you wish to be part of a progressive, collaborative, creative consultancy, then we’d very much like to hear from you. If you have any questions please call us or email: email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Please note that we have our own recruitment team and search functions alongside agency partners, and we will not accept third party CV’s/applications from anyone unless we invite you to do so. James Blake Associates accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s/ applications.