Together we'll make a difference – by creating greener places and brighter futures
We are committed to the mission, vision and culture of James Blake Associates, the team, the work and to our clients.
A – DESTINY
- A clear vision: a vision that means something – that enrolls and inspires.
- Growth: to create career opportunities for team members, and raise our profile and reach.
- The right clients: They will be:
- Reputable, collaborative, progressive and value people, the landscape and the environment.
- They will respect their consultants as part of their team and pay their fee bills on time.
- They will be people we get on with and like, to help achieve their goals.
- Working Together: creating inspirational and sustainable environments.
B – TEAM
- Great multi-disciplinary teams: great team members, experienced, technically skilled, trained, all playing above the line, working collaboratively, contributing their own qualities, and supporting each at all times.
- Disciplined culture: mastering and then optimising our time management, delivery of our work, communication and systems of operation.
- Fostering internal and external relationships in alignment with our culture statement to enable mutual respect and understanding.
- Consistently maintaining a professional approach, a ‘can do’ attitude and upholding the customer service charter.
- Encouraging team members’ intrinsic drive to create the best environments they can with the circumstances they face, and resources they have. To encourage:
- Efficiency and working ahead of deadlines.
- Quality, in content, accuracy & presentation.
- The wow factor – service or design.
C – DELIVERY OF OUR WORK
- Continuously seeking creative solutions: value and innovations in an ever- evolving world.
- Regularly reviewing outputs: to meet aspirations & demands.
- Consistent, efficient checking: for completeness, accuracy and clarity, to maintain consistent quality of outputs.
- Customer service: building ever closer relationships and client loyalty through being highly personable with all communications and living the Charter.
- Our integrated working approach: between all James Blake Associates disciplines.
- Our recognised specialist expertise: includes residential, leisure and education sectors.
D – SYSTEMS OF OPERATION
- The elephants: deal proactively with the problem areas, continuously improving our systems of operation and information management.
- De-clutter systems, routines & roles (make roles and systems as simple and clear as possible).
- Fail to plan – plan to fail: to plan every day in advance and visualise how you want it to go.
- Be ‘audible ready’ through being able to deal with curve-balls, and being flexible enough to prioritise the most urgent work on the day.
E – MARKET
- Raising brand profile: through marketing, positioning strategies and specialist expertise.
- Niche focus: what fires us up? What we do well and what makes most money?
- Recognising, celebrating & promoting our successes.
We aspire to deliver the 7 C’s of our Customer Service Charter:
- Caring enough to go the extra mile: taking the time & trouble to fully understand client needs, their objectives & pressures.
- Communication: warm, friendly, empathic, helpful and positive communication at all times. Look for the ways and words, to allow everyone to succeed.
- Cooperation: we have a “no problem” spirit. Courteous collaboration from the whole team to get things done and nurture happy clients.
- Creativity: we strive for innovative, ‘wow-factor’ ideas that add value, save money and demonstrate the clients’ brand differentiations.
- Certainty: a stable and sufficiently resourced team who share the commitment and passion to deliver quality products and services on time, every time.
- Commercial awareness: a team that understands, appreciates, and responds to client objectives.
- Consistency: QA systems, ongoing training and relentless attention to time management, deadline management and streamlining systems.
JBA Environmental Policy http://www.jba-landmarc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/JBA-Signed-Environmental-Policy-Jan-2018.pdf
JBA Sustainability and Biodiversity Statement http://www.jba-landmarc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/JBA-Sustainability-Policy.pdf