Save £1m - £5m on your next large housing project by promoting our green agenda
Natural Landscapes save £11/m2 on the build cost of green infrastructure (including open space and play space) over traditional open space/play area designs. Moreover, natural landscapes save over half the adoption/on-going maintenance costs. Natural landscapes mean doing it differently, but when you are able to save millions of pounds doing it – it’s certainly worth it.
Save your customers money through lower cost maintenance, save your customer’s health, save the planet, save yourself planning hassle, and set your developments apart from your competitors.
James Blake Associates run CPDs on how to achieve these savings. We would be happy to do this over a lunch hour, and we’ll even organise the lunch!
Contact us to book a CPD on how to SAVE large sums on your project.
We have considerable expertise in numerous areas:
- Residential and commercial development specialism
- All Your Greens On One Plate – saving you time, energy and money
- Value innovation – new thinking adding value and saving money
- Intelligence – strategy to legacy; ‘concept-ability to build-ability’
- Now means now – rapid responses when needed
- Great Client Service – our 7 C’s of our client service charter
- Fantastic team culture – enjoyable to do business with
- Awareness of the commercial imperatives
- National service – all UK. No penalty on mileage/time for distant sites
- Simple systems – easy track fees and job status reports