The Landscape Architecture team has established an excellent reputation for landscape planning, strategy, design and implementation. We are also developing an impressive urban design portfolio which includes some new schemes in central London.
We are functional and creative, realistic and innovative – we provide a service which meets the changing demands of the client, users, planning system, and environment.
Our services include:
- Site and landscape appraisal
- Visual and character assessment
- Landscape representation at inquiry
- Feasibility studies and site strategies
- Concept and sketch design
- Consultation with stakeholders and communities
- Cost planning
- Design code, design & access statements
- Detailed design (hard and soft) landscape schemes
- Landscape management plans
- Working drawings
- Contract documents, including specifications and schedules of quantity
- Site attendance and inspections/contract administration.
- Management, maintenance and adoption strategies and costs
We have the skills and expertise to take your project through from inception to completion and welcome the opportunity to support you at any point in your project.
The Landscape Architecture team work alongside the James Blake Associates' in-house Arboriculturists and Ecologists and by doing so can provide a complete and unified environmental service.